Chester Brooks home fire
A Council Bluffs firefighter inspects damage to the kitchen of the Chester Brooks home at 2026 Avenue L. Fire inspectors believe fume from gasoline ignited from a kitchen appliance. Three persons in the home were injured.
Photograph donated to the Library by the Council Bluffs Fire Department.
Council Bluffs Daily Nonpareil Archives
Black and white photograph
Council Bluffs, Iowa
Educational use only, no other permissions given. U.S. and international copyright laws may protect this item. Commercial use or distribution is not permitted without prior permission of the copyright holder.