Deaf and Dumb Institute
Photograph of Deaf and Dumb Institute. Located at 1600 South Highway 275. This building burned down in 1891. It is now The Iowa School for the Deaf.
Photograph from Council Bluffs Iowa Illustrated 1887
Council Bluffs Public Library Special Collectons
Black and white photograph
Spec. Coll. 977.7711 C-C844
Council Bluffs, Iowa
Educational use only, no other permissions given. U.S. and international copyright laws may protect this item. Commercial use or distribution is not permitted without prior permission of the copyright holder.