Council Bluffs Changing Scene
Council Bluffs Changing Scene--From 1860-1888 St. Francis Xavier Church was located on Pearl St. just South of Willow Ave. This later became the site of the Miriam Block, which was removed in the late 1940s.
Daily Nonpareil May 6, 1954
Council Bluffs Daily Nonpareil Archives
Black and white photograph
Council Bluffs, Iowa
The Council Bluffs Public Library is unaware of any claim of copyright in the images in the collection. We encourage use of these materials under the fair use clause of the Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 101 et seq). The Council Bluffs Public Library has provided in the catalog records for these materials all known information regarding the photographer or other persons associated with the materials. This information is provided as a service to aid users in determining the appropriate use of an item, but that determination ultimately rests with the user.
19.25 x 11 cm