Council Bluffs Changing Scene
Council Bluffs Changing Scene--In 1889 The Brown Building occupied the space between Main and Pearl Streets in the middle of the 100 block. It housed a plumbing shop, city water works office as well as offices of attorneys on the second and third floors.
Daily Nonpareil February 6, 1955
Council Bluffs Daily Nonpareil Archives
Black and white photograph
Council Bluffs, Iowa
The Council Bluffs Public Library is unaware of any claim of copyright in the images in the collection. We encourage use of these materials under the fair use clause of the Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 101 et seq). The Council Bluffs Public Library has provided in the catalog records for these materials all known information regarding the photographer or other persons associated with the materials. This information is provided as a service to aid users in determining the appropriate use of an item, but that determination ultimately rests with the user.
14.5 x 13 cm