Council Bluffs Changing Scene
Council Bluffs Changing Scene--This was the oldest house west of Fourteenth Street as it appeared in the early 1900s. At 131 S. 15th St., the house was built in 1869 by John Morris, a Union Pacific employe [sic]. Miss Nellie Morris, daughter of the builder, is on the porch.
Daily Nonpareil July 17, 1955
Council Bluffs Daily Nonpareil Archives
Black and white photograph
Council Bluffs, Iowa
The Council Bluffs Public Library is unaware of any claim of copyright in the images in the collection. We encourage use of these materials under the fair use clause of the Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 101 et seq). The Council Bluffs Public Library has provided in the catalog records for these materials all known information regarding the photographer or other persons associated with the materials. This information is provided as a service to aid users in determining the appropriate use of an item, but that determination ultimately rests with the user.
14.25 x 11.5 cm