Weather Cancellation Notice for Registered Events
In the event of cancellation due to inclement weather, participants will be notified via the email address provided during registration.
Your instructor must have already approved the Council Bluffs Public Library as a proctoring site and must have sent the necessary proctoring instructions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Council Bluffs Public Library can offer the following regarding Test Proctoring:
- Test Proctoring when adequate personnel, facilities and technology are available.
- Proctoring is conducted by the library staffing the Reference Desk at the time of the exam. Individual librarians are not assigned to proctor specific exams or students.
- Library staff proctor exams from the Reference Desk; library staff observes the student while performing other tasks and assisting other patrons. If your institution requires that the student receives constant, uninterrupted observation, the Library cannot proctor your exam.
- Exams must be completed within a half-hour before the Library closes.
- The student or instructor is required to make arrangements for the exam. Test Proctoring must be scheduled at least 3 days in advance.
- Your instructor must have already approved the Council Bluffs Public Library as a proctoring site and must have sent the necessary proctoring instructions to email@example.com.
Reference e-Books that can download or read online. Areas of emphasis include business plans, travel books, biographies, current events, encyclopedias, and much more.