Notary Services are available at the library between the hours of 9-4 p.m. Monday – Friday dependent upon staff availability.
Here are some things to know to ensure that you only have to make one trip to get your document notarized.
- Know what type of notarization you need
- Make sure the document is complete (except for the signature of course!)
- Bring acceptable identification
- Ensure the name on your ID matches the name on your document
- Have all signers present for the notarization (if you need a witness, be sure to bring one!)
- Be aware and willing to sign (we can’t tell you what to sign, we can only watch you sign)
For more information: visit the National Notary Association website.