The Park Tool Professional Toolkit & Repair Stand is a professional set of specialty tools to help you perform hundreds of bicycle repair and maintenance procedures, from basic adjustments to full drivetrain replacement.
• Adjustable Torque Driver – 4 to 6 Nm
• 3-Way Hex Wrenches
• Adjusting Cap Tool – Shimano® Hollowtech II®
• Bottom Bracket Tool – 20-Spline
• Bottom Bracket Tool – 16-Notch 44mm OD
• Metric Wrenches
• Chain Checker
• Professional Cable and Housing Cutter
• Chainring Nut Wrench
• Cassette Pliers
• Chain Tool
• Compact Universal Crank Puller
• Derailleur Hanger Alignment Gauge
• Dummy Hub
• Threaded Dummy Pedal
• Derailleur Screwdrivers
• Rotor Truing Fork
• Cassette Lockring Tool with Handle
• GearClean™ Brush
• 8 oz. Shop Hammer
• Professional L-Shaped Hex Wrench Set
• Master Link Pliers
• 6-Inch Hex Wrench Set
• Professional Pedal Wrench
• Tape Measure
• Spoke, Bearing, and Cotter Gauge
• Socket and Bit Set
• Shop Cone Wrenches
• Side Cut Pliers
• Spoke Wrenches
• 3/8” Drive Ratchet Handle
• Tire Lever Sets
• Torx® Compatible Wrench Set
• Utility Pick Set
• Valve Core Tool
• Flush Cut Pliers
• Deluxe Home Mechanic Repair Stand
This item can be checked out for up to 5 days with a valid library account (link to library accounts page).
Patrons must be over 18 years of age, and may check out no more than one piece of equipment and its accompanying accessories at a time.
Patrons must be certified to borrow Makerspace equipment.
Requests to reserve Makerspace equipment can be made through our online form. The patron is required to sign an agreement and present it to the Technology Assistant Librarian before the equipment is released.
Equipment loaned from the Makerspace Lab must be returned to the Makerspace or Reference Desk during regular hours of operation. Equipment may not be returned in the book drop. Patrons returning damaged or incomplete equipment will be charged the entire replacement cost for that item. Late, damaged, or missing materials will be billed to the patron by the City of Council Bluffs.